Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Rainy Day Essentials

I grew up with the phrase"April showers bring May flowers"… but what if it is May 14th & it continues to rain and rain day after day?? I am getting sick of this rain, and I am so ready for the sun! I have been inside this past week a lot, but if I do go out I grab a trench coat, an umbrella & flats. Here are some of my rainy day essentials… 

Rainy Day Essentials



Topshop layering tank top
I love simple black tops, especially with dark wash jeans this is a super simple way to stay chic even on gloomy, rainy days! 


J Crew cotton trench coat
This Jcrew coat is adorable! I have been wanting to buy one similar. My current coat is black, but this one is more traditional. 


MARC BY MARC JACOBS zipper jeans
Even though it is the middle of may, some days I still bring out my jeans when it gets chillier at night.


Jimmy Choo heeled flat
Black flats, if you don't have a pair… go buy some NOW! I wear them year round! Even though sandals are this season's most wearable shoes... on cold rainy days I trade them in for some flats!


Yves Saint Laurent handle bag
I throw all of my stuff in my huge black bag and take it around like a suit case. This YSL bag is #1 on my wish list! 


Burberry yellow gold jewelry
Don't forget some gold jewelry! It adds something to every look. 


Kate Spade studded jewelry
I love these simple black studs- perfect for something subtle but chic. 


Forever 21 striped umbrella
This umbrella is adorable! And its so cheap- bonus! :) 


Butter London formaldehyde free nail polish
I love Butter London Products! I have been wearing red nail polish a lot recently. I will start painting my nails brighter when it starts to to get brighter outside! 




I hope you are all staying dry during these rainy days! I am trying to stay optimistic while getting dressed every day, its hard to wear dark colors when I want to bring out my bright flowy dresses! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment