Thursday, May 8, 2014

ThrowBack Thursday // Leather & Florals

I was going through some photo's from last May, and I came across these pictures. I thought I would share them for a quick "Throwback Thursday" post! I love this leather skirt that I bought at Nordstrom Rack, and the top is from H & M. Mixing florals with a chic black leather skirt is one way to tone down the leather if you aren't as comfortable wearing the trend. I also added colorful heels and a clutch from Target to add something extra to the look. My nails are painted with a fun baby blue shade called "Bikini so Tiny" and my druzy stone ring is from Forever 21. 
Sadly, since this is a throwback post I can't share the links to the items I'm wearing since they are no longer sold. However, Pinterest has some great links to find similar tops & skirts


Do you ever look back on pictures and remember outfits you loved? I would love to hear about them! 
Feel free to leave a comment below, and share your thoughts & suggestions!
 I truly love hearing from you! 



No comments:

Post a Comment