Thursday, April 17, 2014

Golden Girl // Gold Accent Pieces For Your Home

Hello Ladies! I want to keep today's post short and sweet. It's pretty simple actually, I think you have already picked up on the fact that I LOVE gold. And I don't just love it in my wardrobe, I adore it in my home! The great thing about using gold as an accent color, is that it goes so well with so many things, you don't need to necessarily change a whole lot of the decor you already have, you can just add some chic details with gold accents like these…  

Golden Girl


1. Gold Pillows
West Elm zig zag throw pillow
westelm.com


2. Gold & White Side Table
Zara Home round occasional table
zarahome.com


3. Gold French Press
Bodum coffee maker
amazon.com


4. Great Smelling Candle (In a gold tin!)
Capri blue jar candle
anthropologie.com


5. Gold Mirror (If you don't want to spend a lot of money, you can always spray paint a vintage one!)
Gold home decor
lampsplus.com


6. A Fun Print in Gold Frame
etsy.com

7. Love This Soap Dispenser! 
zarahome.com

8. I Adore Gold Silverware!! 
bloomingdales.com

9. This Foot Stool is Great For A Living Room or a Bedroom
target.com

10. Gold Polka Dot Sheets 
landofnod.com

11. Gold Lamp
Threshold linen drum shade
target.com

target.com

12. Gold Serving Platter or Tray
Agate platter
pinterest.com


If you want to see more ideas for decorating your home, check out my Pinterest page: HERE

I hope you all have a lovely Easter weekend! I am thankful for so many things this spring, but more than anything, I am reminded of the amazing sacrifice Jesus made, and His beautiful resurrection! May you all enjoy time with your loved ones, and truly see God's grace this Easter season. 

Much love,



3 comments: