Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Maxi Skirt Love

Hello lovely ladies! I am back from a short break from Shop Jolie. (I took last week off due to other projects.) I was able to take some photo's downtown this weekend. It was a little chilly, and so I threw on a long pleated maxi skirt, an embellished T-shirt & my jean jacket. Thankfully it was sunny, so I also wore sandals & sunnies! :) Here is my very first post sharing one of my current favorite outfits from my personal closet. I can't wait to share more photos with you all when the weather gets nicer!   







Michael Kors Watch // Bag- Phillip Lim for Target (Sadly, all sold out.)

I love wearing maxi skirts this time of the year. Its a little too chilly for shorter skirts, but too warm for long pants. This outfit was perfect for having Sushi & doing some shopping downtown this weekend. 

I also fell in love with this skirt/short "skort" from a cute boutique in downtown Ann Arbor. You can find similar ones at TopShop! 



And how cute is this record player from Urban Outfitters?? Im obsessed. 



I spent a good part of my saturday downtown shopping with my sister, and I tried on some beautiful clothes from this cute store, Pitaya. I love shopping for spring/summer clothes! 


I hope you all had a lovely weekend, and that you are enjoying transforming your wardrobe for spring & summer! I sure have loved adding bright colors and loosing those dreary shades from winter. 
I love reading your comments & getting suggestions and feedback, so feel free to leave a note below! 

P.S. Keep your eyes open for a spring giveaway coming very soon!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment